Tarot Collectors Forum Home 

 Moderated by: tarotcol  
AuthorPost
truelighth
Member


Joined: Tue Oct 9th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 1067
Status: 
Offline
I just added the bunny wiping sweat "tearful"  :Zto one of my post and it is showing the one where it is falling asleep on the desk "out of it" :z. It looks like the bunny emoticons are getting screwed up again. Ok, they are even getting screwed up in this post...:f

Last edited on Tue Oct 21st, 2008 06:43 pm by truelighth

AdamMcLean
Member


Joined: Wed Sep 5th, 2007
Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom
Posts: 1241
Status: 
Offline
Okay will try and sort this out. The problem appears to be because of a limit on the keystokes attached to the animated icon. If I change these all the icons in earlier messages will get  confused. I will try and add another copy and see what happens.

 

nicole
Member


Joined: Sun Jan 6th, 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois USA
Posts: 779
Status: 
Offline
Is there an Avatar that has someone moving into the poorhouse? (with a wheelbarrow of tarot decks)

N

debra
Member


Joined: Sun Sep 9th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 1115
Status: 
Offline

Sheesh.  Blaming it on tarot.  If you just quit going to that expensive hairdresser you'll be fine, Nicole.

nicole
Member


Joined: Sun Jan 6th, 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois USA
Posts: 779
Status: 
Offline
debra wrote:

Sheesh.  Blaming it on tarot.  If you just quit going to that expensive hairdresser you'll be fine, Nicole.


That and the pack a day habit.

AdamMcLean
Member


Joined: Wed Sep 5th, 2007
Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom
Posts: 1241
Status: 
Offline
nicole wrote:
That and the pack a day habit.

I take it you mean you have to buy a pack of tarot a day. Tarot is a terrible addiction.

tarotcol
Administrator
 

Joined: Mon Sep 3rd, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 47
Status: 
Offline
:Z:z:Z:z

 

Hope it is okay now

truelighth
Member


Joined: Tue Oct 9th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 1067
Status: 
Offline
They show ok in your post alright. In my post, they still seem wrong, but I can just edit and correct that and see if it works.. it probably does. Thanks Adam!

Ok, just tried it. It works fine now:ok:Z

And I just realized that I wrote Avatars instead of Emoticons.. lol. I didn't even realize until now.

Last edited on Tue Oct 21st, 2008 06:42 pm by truelighth

gregory
Administrator


Joined: Wed Sep 12th, 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 3205
Status: 
Offline
AdamMcLean wrote: nicole wrote:
That and the pack a day habit.

I take it you mean you have to buy a pack of tarot a day. Tarot is a terrible addiction.

Is it EVER. I have just paid for....

.....er, I think I will go away and blush in private..... :ee

nicole
Member


Joined: Sun Jan 6th, 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois USA
Posts: 779
Status: 
Offline
gregory wrote:
AdamMcLean wrote: nicole wrote:
That and the pack a day habit.

I take it you mean you have to buy a pack of tarot a day. Tarot is a terrible addiction.

Is it EVER. I have just paid for....

.....er, I think I will go away and blush in private..... :ee


I'm right there with you ... I cringe when the UPS delivery comes at the same time as my unemployment check :cool:


UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems