I have a few decks I would like to trade for 'cutesy' decks (such as Tarot of the Magical Forest, Asobu Anjieri No Yasashii tarot, Dayan/a.k.a Da Yang tarot, NICOLETTA CECCOLI TAROT, any fortune-telling deck by Duck Soup, or anything else super-cute).
I will also consider trading two for one I want.
Additional pictures can be sent, and feel free to ask questions/ask for pictures.
* 4 - Llewellyn Tarot promo decks (decks still in shrinkwrap, with LWB enclosed in beaded organza pouch. Trade one or all four---might be nice for a beginning tarot group).
* 2 The Rider-Waite (Although the Rider-Waite appear to be of approximately the same age [early 1990's] be aware that there are considerable differences in the packaging)
* Complete Starter Deck (cards in very good condition, but the box is in very poor condition. Ask for pictures).
* LS Saints Oracle - English/Spanish Edition cards. (Cards are in very good condition, box was made cheap and is in questionable condition)
* Swiss Tarot (No box. Discoloration on cards. Refer to picture).
* LS Tarot of the Princesses (Brand new, and shrinkwrap still intact). ***GONE***
* LS Tarot of the III Millennium (cards and box very good).
* Inner Wisdom Cards by Dr. Wayne W. Dye, 2001
* The Kama Sutra Deck: 50 Ways to Love Your Lover by Julianne Balmain; published by Chronicle Books, 2004.
* 52 Ways to Nuture Your Creativity deck by Lynn Gordan, 1999.
In addition to the ones listed above, I have the following decks that I am not overly enthusiastic to get rid of but will consider trading for deck of equal value/interest---these are NOT to be included in two for one offer.
* Egipcios Tarot
* The Enlightenment Pack by Chuck Spezzano, 1996.
* Aquarian Deck [circa. 1994]
* Mini Rider-Waite (not to be mistaken for the Tiny Tarot)
* Gold & Silver Guardian Angels by Angela McGerr (hardcover book-like case containing softcover book and deck. Decks still have shrinkwrap intact).
Last edited on Tue Sep 5th, 2017 03:10 am by selkie