I am in the process of uploading the information from my current database of 1530 items into a series of web pages.
I recently changed the display metaphor to show each entry
in the form of a record card. I have found a way (after many
hours of programming) to display subsets of the database.
At the moment I have this implemented for some of my holdings
of Italian, Australian, French, Spanish and UK items and will
add further categories over the next day or so.
I am conscious of many errors, missing images etc. These will be gradually corrected as I find time to scan in images, and I work further editing the material. Please do not point out missing images as I cannot immediately correct this.
Once the database is more mature and stable, perhaps early in 2014, I will welcome any assistance and corrections.
Last edited on Wed Oct 23rd, 2013 09:01 am by AdamMcLean
Over the next few weeks I will add some extra descriptive information and rework the interface. The web pages are not the primary material, but an output from the database on my computer, so these can be restructured and made easier to access.
I still have to add many of the Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, Far Eastern, German as well as the tarots printed in books to the database. This should amount to another 500 items.
After quite a long pause I am now adding more items to the database, but there are still many more to add. The current score is 2224, with maybe 4-500 more to include. Since my last message I have been able to create a much more flexible search engine, which even shows thumbnails in the search page.